Coaching Trips to St Andrews
This is a golf trip that you will remember for a lifetime! The best courses in the world with elite level coaching. The trip is designed for likeminded golfers to play and learn the purist form of the game in the best possible environment.
3 x 60 minute lessons at Wycombe Heights
It is important that the members of the group are familiar with the key skills required to play links golf prior to the trip. These 3 pre-trip lessons will cover:
- Trajectory control
- Side spin control to fight the wind
- Short game essentials
Coaching During the Trip
- Each day will start with a 1 hour workshop in the hotel where we will cover key mental skills and on course strategy.
- A 5 minute drive to the practice area at St Andrews will allow for a warm up session and give me a chance to help re-enforcement of the key skills needed on the day.
- On course advice and direction as you play in a 4 ball that will include myself and 2 other like minded golfers
- A post round debrief in the bar each day.
St Andrews Old Course
A once in a lifetime experience, a tee time on the Old Course is subject to the ballot. Alternatively we will play the Eden or Castle Course